Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

The Colorado Conditions, Meet ups and General Talk Thread

644K views 8K replies 303 participants last post by  bseracka 
#1 ·
I know it's early, but damn, we need some snow.

Colorado | OpenSnow

That shit looks like a repeat of last season.

#406 ·
Sucks. It might finally snow and I'm not gonna be able to ride this week. Got a business venture I gotta get tied together. "Operation GTFO of Corporate America" in full effect.

Not sure how much more riding I'll be able to squeeze in this season to be honest. Juggling a full-time job, going back to school full-time for my MBA, and getting a business up and running. I'm busy.

#422 ·
If someone in the Broomfield, Thornton, Golden area is heading up Wednesday holla' atcha' boy! I got pitch on gas $$$ and if absolutely necessary I can do like George Carlin.

#425 ·
awesome brother, kick me a PM with your digits and I'll get at you!

which hill you feeling?

#434 ·
If someone can point me in the direction of a crail-grab trick tip vid for tomorrow please do!

I guess it's easy enough, pop and grab the nose with both hands while boning out the tail?

#440 ·
Today was pretty awesome. Made my way across the front side. Dropped China, blue skusky, sun up and game creek. They all felt like 8-12". The wind loaded shit was crazy. Blue sky was deep..... knee to thigh with loading on lovers leep as well as steep and deep.

Ill be back for more tomorrow. It was blue skys today but started snowing around 3, its still snowing.

Also. I still was getting fresh tracks at 1 just before work...

#441 · (Edited)
Today was pretty awesome. Made my way across the front side. Dropped China, blue skusky, sun up and game creek. They all felt like 8-12". The wind loaded shit was crazy. Blue sky was deep..... knee to thigh with loading on lovers leep as well as steep and deep.

Ill be back for more tomorrow. It was blue skys today but started snowing around 3, its still snowing.
Sweet! Good to hear. Yeah, China (Especially Dragon's Teeth and upper Poppyfields), blue sky, and game creek were all really good on Sunday, so I was hoping they'd get even better with what Vail got yesterday. Joel wasn't expressing much confidence in snow totals from now until Thursday but your report is giving me some confidence about tomorrow!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.