Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - F%$#ing Weather Channel (Part III)
View Single Post
Old 12-14-2012, 07:38 AM   #8 (permalink)
chomps1211
Not quite reformed yet

Quote:
Originally Posted by IdahoFreshies View Post
You live if fucking Michigan, you might just need to accept the fact that resorts out west are going to get a shit load more snow than you do. You dont need to report to us each time you get butt mad that somewhere else gets snow and you didnt.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShredLife View Post
yup. if you care that much, move. i would never live in the midwest because i know the snow sucks and there are no mountains. its that simple.
Come ON Guy's,.. Seriously??? This post pissed you Off??

I was simply trying to have a little fun while venting some of my frustration over another crappy late, Late start to the season around here and laughing over the irony that coincidentally, my vacation plans to the Very resort I saw on that WC report didn't pan out!! That's all!

I thought, I was doing so quite obviously tongue in cheek!
(...and based on most of the weather reports I've seen for the country, I sort of figured there would be a few people here who would empathize! God only knows, NONE of the Non-Snowboarders empathize!!! They're Lovin' this warm, no-snow shit!!!)

I mean really???!!! ...better snow out west in the mountains??? Honest Injun??? Why did nobody inform me of this earlier???

Look, I'm definitely not trying to piss you off or start a flame war,.. both you guy's have provided some very informative and helpful replies to some of my questions here, and I really appreciate the expertise, help & advice! I really do!!

I've even laughed my ass off at the (...sometimes harsh) sarcastic responses & put downs given to some of my stupid NooB shit! I took it in the spirit I assumed it was given, partly in jest, and partly to "Get the NooB Schooled!!" As such, I chalked it up to being part of "Paying My Dues" around here while I learned What's What!!!! The sarcastic humor & irreverent attitude is part of what I liked about this forum!! But to be honest,..? Those replies just seemed a little mean spirited and quite frankly,.. unnecessarily "Pissy"!!

Again, I'm NOT trying to disrespect either of you,.. I just can't for the life of me figure out why this post seems to have Irked you so?

My apologies for wasting All the bandwidth by posting it in the first place! K??

BTW,.. Once I am in a position financially to do so, I Fully Intend to move!!! ...because, YES!! ...I do like this sport, THAT MUCH!!!
(If I had discovered this sport 25 years ago while I was still living in CA.??? Today, I'd be a 52 year old "Snow Bum" workin' @ the Starbucks on the mountain just so I could ride every day!!!)

[later edit] ...of course upon further reflection, It's entirely possible that in my "Angst" & frustration over "where's the snow"??? I might, just might mind you, have taken your comments FAR too personally!!!!!

2012/13 (48) days out!
2013/14 (44) days out!

Last edited by chomps1211; 12-14-2012 at 08:50 AM.
chomps1211 is online now   Reply With Quote