Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Level gloves... learned the hard way.
View Single Post
Old 12-14-2012, 08:06 AM   #4 (permalink)
GreyDragon
Fire on Ice...and Powder!

Sorry to hear about your injury.

Not looking to spend your money for you, as I'm sure you have a budget, but is $100 or so alot of money to spend, especially since you've already had the misfortune of an injury?
I just want to challenge your perspective on the expense. I would think that $100 is a small amount to prevent alot of pain, and hopefully keep you riding. Think of it as an investment in yourself and your riding.

BTW, I would recommend the Docmeter/Flexmeter gloves or guards. I think they are the best wrist protection out there for snowboarding. If you get the gloves (with the protection built in) I'd choose the double sided protection model. If you get the guards to wear under your own gloves, get the single-sided ones - they fit easier under your gloves. These are what I wear.
All Sport Protection sells these as well as the Level gloves. If it helps, the guards are cheaper than the gloves, and you can wear whichever gloves you like over the guards.
GreyDragon is offline   Reply With Quote