Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Helment with Smith I/O goggles
View Single Post
Old 12-14-2012, 12:57 PM   #8 (permalink)
Chandler789

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarzanman View Post
She should really try a bunch on herself to make sure that they fit properly without huge gaps (people have different face contours).

If you want to stay with smith, then the Phenoms or Virtues are worth a look.

If I were to buy two different goggles than the two that I already have (I/O, Phenom) then I would probably get some Oakley Splice and Anon Hawkeye.

Do you ever make it up to Atlanta ? Believe it or not, we have a pretty decent snow gear selection.
I only go to Atlanta about two or three times a year. I will keep that in mind next time I am in town. Is it much more pricey then online?

I realize she should be trying them on, but she is on her way to Florida until right about Christmas, so there is not much time. She had been putting it off and now I am just 'gifting' her the items.

Thanks for the recommendations though, I appreciate it!
Not a moderator pal, Im an Admin. I handle technical aspects of the forum. The mods are the E police here. I am just a tech guy so get off your lecturing high horse about "my repsonsibilities as a moderator" your`e barking up the wrong tree......
Chandler789 is offline   Reply With Quote