Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - A shooting in a Connecticut elementary school WTF
View Single Post
Old 12-14-2012, 04:12 PM   #38 (permalink)
Whoracle

Quote:
Originally Posted by killclimbz View Post
It would be a long time, but unlike drugs, you can't grow guns. Australia outlawed guns completely and they are not having in .001% of the problems with gun violence that we are.

Not that I am really for guns be outlawed. That's stupid. Too many legitimate uses. Some of these larger caliber, just for killing guns aren't really all that necessary either.
There are no larger caliber "just for killing people" guns. A human can be killed with a .17 hmr, a .22 or a .50, it doesnt make a difference. All the people talking gun control, these shootings have nothing to do with gun control! When was the last time you heard of a law abiding criminal? You really think that some guy is planning to shoot up a bunch of people, so he goes out and gets his concealed carry permit first? Hell no, he just goes and shoots a bunch of people. I really don't understand how people think that by making it illegal to do "xxxxx" it will stop criminals from doing "xxxxxx". Last time i checked, killing people is illegal, so why are they still doing it since its illegal
Whoracle is offline   Reply With Quote