Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Helment with Smith I/O goggles
View Single Post
Old 12-14-2012, 04:46 PM   #11 (permalink)
Tarzanman
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chandler789 View Post
I only go to Atlanta about two or three times a year. I will keep that in mind next time I am in town. Is it much more pricey then online?

I realize she should be trying them on, but she is on her way to Florida until right about Christmas, so there is not much time. She had been putting it off and now I am just 'gifting' her the items.

Thanks for the recommendations though, I appreciate it!
There is
1. Ambush boardshop in Kennessaw (huge selection of snowboard stuff. They also do online orders)
2. Rocky Mountain Ski in Buckhead (they carry NeverSummer)
3. Peter Glenn (in Buckhead and in Vinings)
4. Atlanta Ski/Snowboard in Marietta (One of the employees at this shop is a greyhair that dislikes snowboarders)

If she hasn't tried any on, and you don't have a frame of reference (i.e. I/O are too big or too wide, or whatever) then you are just taking a stab in the dark. Might as well wait until you're on a trip and she can choose something that will work for her.
Read on another forum: "If someone held a gun to my head and said, "You have to move to Salida tomorrow", I'd probably do it. If they told me I had to go to Breckenridge instead, I think I'd just let them pull the trigger."
Tarzanman is offline   Reply With Quote