Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Gun Control Debate thread
View Single Post
Old 12-14-2012, 08:04 PM   #133 (permalink)
ARSENALFAN
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThunderChunky View Post
Legally obtained handguns have the least blood on their hands. The only thing they are used for are murders. Which is one or two people. Most mass shooting happen with sub machine guns or an assault weapon. Banning any weapons has never decreased violent criminal activity(not mass shootings). It's not debatable. The Chicago ban proved it, the assault weapons ban proved it.
Chunky. I am sure your a fantastic guy, but keeping American's armed with handguns or assault weapons is just pure insanity. I will let you in on a little secret. Around the world there is a huge stereotype about Americans.....that a massive proportion of them are just plain stupid/unintelligent/simple. I think it has alot to do with the population size, but there is no denying that when us Canadians read American newspapers, watch American television or read American tabloids we just shake our head and have thoughts that would probably make most of you jump through the screen and tell us to fuck right off. I don't blame you. Patriotism is important. I remember watching a show where they interviewed dozens of teenage girls in Louisiana and they all agreed that they would not get pregnant if they just jumped up and down really quickly after intercourse. I cannot imagine hearing that coming from a Canadian teenager. I bet ya each of these girls could name the make of at least one handgun ie: Colt 45, glock, Saturday night special.......

NOW BRING IT ON! ACTUALLY, FUCK IT. LETS JUST HAVE NANCY PELOSI, JOHN BAEHNER AND HARRY REID FIGURE IT ALL OUT FOR YOU. REAL QUALITY FOLK.

Last edited by ARSENALFAN; 12-14-2012 at 08:09 PM.