Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Gun Control Debate thread
View Single Post
Old 12-14-2012, 08:20 PM   #137 (permalink)
slyder
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassicaia View Post
The whole guns dont kill people bad people do argument that right wing nutjobs chant while dancing naked around fires gets old, and is about as short sighted as can be. Anyone ever thought to make it harder for bad people to get guns?
First what a fucked up statement. The gun kills no one and you can't prove otherwise!!!
A person obtains a gun, obtains ammo, loads the gun, points it an another human being and pulls the trigger. The gun does none of this itself.
Yes people kill people!!!!
The world yours and mine is filled with people with no morals, self control or mindset of right/wrong.

314 Million residents in the USA and less then 12 in several years pull off a mass shooting. These are very sad, I recently had one near my work I posted on the forum about a month ago. A ex-marine to boot. Someone that severed his country proudly. I can't explain nor understand the mindset of why these travesties take place but I don't blame the guns, it was a powerful weapon of their choosing I agree with that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassicaia View Post
Last thing....Fck all the news stations that glorify terrible things like this with their custom logos, theme songs and countless hours putting the perpetrators in the spot light. Here is a news flash...ITS NOT HELPING CRAZY PEOPLE WHO WANT INSTANT ATTENTION TO STOP.
I agree with this, basic info only. I get sick of the commentary, interviewing of insignificant bystanders who aren't sure what they really saw or weren't close enough, they were just the PULSE the news crew found close to the scene.

Last edited by slyder; 12-14-2012 at 08:25 PM.