Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Gun Control Debate thread
View Single Post
Old 12-14-2012, 08:26 PM   #23 (permalink)
ThunderChunky
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richie67 View Post
The opinion of an outsider looking in.

The American love for their 2nd amendment is something the majority of us from other countries will never understand. Personally speaking I think its an absolute joke how easy it is in America to obtain a gun, I think gun violence in America is 100% directly related to the 2nd amendment and no I don't agree that everyone has the right to bear arms. Already I've heard comments from the gun lobby saying if the kindergarden teachers had guns this would not have happened.. its beyond belief how moronic that sounds to the rest of us around the world.

And you could agrue with me until you are red in the face, I still will never understand why the right to bear arms is so important. That said I also understand that you's will always have that right and that won't change. The pro gun lobby im America is far to strong. I just hope that going forward that Americans can understand that the right to bear arms does not need to include .223-calibre rifles.
So it's ok to own guns for hunting and sport right?