Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Gun Control Debate thread
View Single Post
Old 12-14-2012, 10:45 PM   #217 (permalink)
EatRideSleep
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by seant46 View Post
I am Canadian and I agree. The system just needs to be regulated properly I think, but im not really sure if i agree with people having AR's however.
Yours was the first comment that didn't seem to be CAN v. USA. I agree with your statement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARSENALFAN View Post
I want to start out by stating that I respect all military veterans around the world, including the USA. They are brave men and women - much braver than I and I am not afraid to admit it.

But I have to tell you. You can keep your fucking military, your fucking drones, your fucking warheads, your fucking guantanamo and your fucking mentality. We don't want your help or your protection. In other words...thanks but no thanks. We will be just fine.
Comments like this and the one I quoted earlier are what surprised me. I'd surely appreciate a bordering country's help or protection.

Quote:
Originally Posted by seant46 View Post
Yeah you were at least being constructive my comment was aimed more at the "i only like your country cuz of these sports derp" replys
I actually DO appreciate Canada for hockey. When Canadians are referring to Americans as dumb, and seeming unappreciative of what we can/do for their country, etc, it begins to appear to be the only thing. Which is obviously not the case. Just heated debate, which has run through this thread.