Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Gun Control Debate thread
View Single Post
Old 12-15-2012, 12:39 AM   #227 (permalink)
Howlingsonnets

IMO...and i said this toooo many times...2nd Amendment right is blown out of proportion...back then when they wrote the amendments they were talking about bearing MUSKETS not multiple fire-arms and military grade weapons and hundreds of rounds of ammunition.....i dont give a FLUCK if your for your firearms there is no reason one single household/human needs a military graded weapon, several .38s and a few rifles...you want guns fine...BUT we need to have regulation and yearly tests and evaluations to obtain them...people change emotions change situations happen and people in the end use poor judgement while innocence pays....guns dont kill people...people kill people...

Sincerely, a angered american who believes dandelions need to be shoved down a barrel mouth...Melissa

And ps...love The ARt of Flight but i may have been one of very few appalled yet dumbfounded that a group of guys can walk in and buy thousands of dollars worth of guns, ammo, and such....point made