Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Gun Control Debate thread
View Single Post
Old 12-15-2012, 09:43 AM   #120 (permalink)
Howlingsonnets

Quote:
Originally Posted by StreetDoc View Post
You've obviously never lived in an armed society. In Colorado a lot of people have guns. You wouldn't know it though. Your statement is a complete falicy.
I dnt live in an armed society? Falicy? Are you kidding me? Colorado has guns...ok? and is not the only state that has them. I live in Philly and guns are EVERYWHERE legally and illegally...i live in a country of guns...i have family friends and neighbors who have guns...they are hunters, officers, military, and collectors...but i guess that doesnt count either and i must have no idea about guns...

Point your missing let alone an opinion of mine i stated....is that not everyone is responsible/mentally healthy to have the right to own guns...its about gun safety...not controlling....

Im not hear to argue...and when people get so defensive and spew nonsense wo a viable statement to concur w mine and others it makes me wonder...

No i do not agree that everywhere a gun should be permitted not now especially...

some people get on edge...they arent the same as they were when they got a permit to carry...people change for better or worse...some people dont knw how to handle emotions or situations...people resort to violence before solutions...its the mindset of the individual carrying