Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Gun Control Debate thread
View Single Post
Old 12-15-2012, 11:25 AM   #132 (permalink)
StreetDoc
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Howlingsonnets View Post
What part of i have gone to the gun range doesnt resonate that i have never shot a gun?! Its a swiss army knife tucked away in a messenger bag...cannot go off on its own...cant hurt innocent bystanders...and it is way diff from a gun...a swiss army knife is legal here...
like the guy that slashed 22 kids yesterday in china? You're missing the whole point. Going to the range is hugely different then actually having training. Call of duty doesnt count. You talk about how bad philly is.... I'm from Chicago. The murder rate capital of the country. Over 400 murders 3 months ago and still rising... and I'm pro gun. Since making handguns legal there last year there has been quite a few cases of home owners defending themselves with deadly force with a great deal of success. Probably once a week actually.

Comparing canada to the US is retarded also. No offense, canada has ridden our coat tails forever... and no one likes the french. Canada is like the US' snotty nosed little brother.

Last edited by StreetDoc; 12-15-2012 at 11:28 AM.