Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - NS SL vs Smokin Superpark
View Single Post
Old 12-15-2012, 11:33 AM   #3 (permalink)
Thom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argo View Post
They are both great boards. Which ever one you find first or at the right price is where I would go. I just love smokins warranty a little better. Bothe companies have excellent quality builds.....
Thanks. I just figured the Never Summer is a tiny little bit more suited for all-mountain riding, pow, etc.

The Superpark is a true twin, so it might be a little bit easier to ride switch.

Other than that, both bords seem pretty equal in terms of tech/specs.

Not sure if Smokin's super duper warranty is worth much if you live in Europe and can't deal directly with the peeps at Smokin'.
NeverSummer's 3yr warranty isn't too shabby either, so...

Right now I can get a 2012 SL for less than what I can find a Superpark CTX in my size for. I'm gonna sleep on it, look around online for a while for the last time, and then I'll place my order for whichever cheapest hybrid camber board I can find that has some sort of magnetraction and fancy damping technology

Aside from these two boards and the Lib Tech TRS, I've been looking at the Forum Agent Rocker too btw, but it's not particularly cheaper as the options I'm looking at right now, so I'm not gonna complicate things even more

Last edited by Thom; 12-15-2012 at 11:38 AM.
Thom is offline   Reply With Quote