Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Gun Control Debate thread
View Single Post
Old 12-15-2012, 02:42 PM   #150 (permalink)
Capita2JZGTE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassicaia View Post
Either way hand guns are not a must, and my point still stands. They are simply not needed outside military use.
Snowboards are not a must either. Apprx. 40 people die a year. Should be ban recreational winter sports because people are dieing from them?
39,000 Americans died from vehicle accidents in 2010. FAR more than the amount of homicides where firearms were used. Automobiles are also "not needed". Why don't we ban those as well? See how ridiculous these laws sound when they actually apply to a hobby or item that you use and love?
I guarantee you have a million arguments on why they shouldn't be banned and I'm sure they are all legitimate. But so are the reasons for allowing handguns and other rifles to remain legal.
You don't blame drunk driving deaths on vehicles, you blame them on the drunk retards going around driving.
How is this not relative to insane people going around killing people, who happen to be using firearms? How is it then blamed on the firearms and not the people using them?

Bones, the quote was "You cannot attack MAINLAND America, there would be a gun behind every blade of grass."
Japan did not attack mainland America they strategically attacked a small island (Hawaii) where 90% of our naval power resided.

Last edited by Capita2JZGTE; 12-15-2012 at 02:48 PM.