Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Gun Control Debate thread
View Single Post
Old 12-15-2012, 02:11 PM   #273 (permalink)
Sassicaia
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capita2JZGTE View Post
Why is it that you only replied to the sarcastic part of my post? No reasonable argument for the real facts below that paragraph?

Captain obvious also says that guns don't grow legs and walk into schools shooting everything up.
Crazy people are the ones going into these places, killing people. Your "point" (if there even is one) means nothing.
ugh...you edited your post with the rest after i quote...thats why, but if you want me to shit on the rest of your logic here it goes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capita2JZGTE View Post
You don't blame drunk driving deaths on vehicles, you blame them on the drunk retards going around driving.
How is this not relative to insane people going around killing people, who happen to be using firearms? How is it then blamed on the firearms and not the people using them?
Like drunk drivers and cars, we dont want to arm crazy people with guns, and your 2nd amendment arms crazy people too easily with guns that are too dangerous. If you want me to post examples i can

Its too easy to get guns, and the guns you have access too are simply to dangerous and easily concealable. The US doesnt have more crazy people then the rest of the world, you guys just arm them, hence all the gun related killings committed by nut jobs.