Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Gun Control Debate thread
View Single Post
Old 12-15-2012, 02:25 PM   #156 (permalink)
Capita2JZGTE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassicaia View Post
ugh...you edited your post with the rest after i quote...thats why, but if you want me to shit on the rest of your logic here it goes.

Like drunk drivers and cars, we dont want to arm crazy people with guns, and your 2nd amendment arms crazy people too easily with guns that are too dangerous. If you want me to post examples i can

Its too easy to get guns, and the guns you have access too are simply to dangerous and easily concealable. The US doesnt have more crazy people then the rest of the world, you guys just arm them, hence all the gun related killings committed by nut jobs.
The only thing I edited in was that quote for bones. So false.
Explain to me how the hell do soo many people get multiple DUI's even after having their license revoked? By your logic, taking away someones license will keep them from drunk driving. Well that logic is a fail."1.41 million drivers were arrested in 2010 for driving under the influence."
"About one-third of all drivers arrested or convicted of driving while intoxicated or driving under the influence of alcohol are repeat offenders."
That is a quote from the mothers against drunk driving website.
Again proving your logic doesn't work.