Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Union Atlas heel cushion. Is this how its supposed to be?
View Single Post
Old 12-15-2012, 05:44 PM   #39 (permalink)
Leo
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNION INHOUSE View Post
First of all, Johan isn't our rep. I'm not defending him, just to be clear on that. He's a very passionate person who has sacrificed a great deal for our brands. His wife and kids have as well. So when somebody hates on our brand, he takes it personal. Doesn't make it right, but it is what it is.

I have no idea what you do for a living, or if you have mouths to feed. If you do, maybe you can understand. Again, I'm not defending his actions or apologize whatever he did.
First of all, I'm glad you are here to provide constructive help for your customers.

I do need to interject though and comment on this post of yours...

Let's not bring a story about having a wife and kids into this discussion. Because if you want to do that, I would like to point out that I also have a wife and two kids. I also work in the industry and sacrifice a lot of my time to help riders into the right gear. And yes, I do in fact help them with Unions if that is what they are interested in.

Why do I bring this up? Because it's ironic that you mention his family when that very man brought this stupid beef of his into my WORK EMAIL when I was asking for information on your products so I could list them online informatively/creatively. Then to add insult to injury, his cronies at the Boyne Mt test fest were trash talking under their breaths around me like I'm some type of ignorant fool.

So that's great he cares about his company and has a family to help support. How about showing that same level of respect for others in the same situation. NOT ONCE did I ever send your company an email about his actions. NOT ONCE did I EVER bring my employer into this beef.

At any rate, I'm 100% speaking the truth when I say it's nice to have you here. So far you have been 1000% more professional than the man you defend. And yes, by bringing up a story about his family you are in fact defending him.

Have a nice day.