Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Virus Avalanche FLP AFT: Initial thoughts
View Single Post
Old 12-15-2012, 06:16 PM   #13 (permalink)
timmytard
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by poutanen View Post
I know you've been digging... Wonder if you've seen this?

Paris Hilton rode my Palmer Snowboard- F/S - Bimmerfest - BMW Forums

Even in 2003 they were trying to figure out what it was!!! I'm not sure I believe the idea that an unused board is going to signifigantly "break down" over time so if you have one of these brand new it'd probably be a pretty good ride.

Any idea what the weight is on it? Might also help to get some more measurements on it. Actual length, nose waist and tail width, effective edge, etc.

They call it a BX board in that thread but it's shape looks more like a traditional board. Guess they went to the more squared off shape for BX after the Titanium was made?
Your right, I have been diggin', hadn't seen those reviews though.
But ya, that pretty much sums it up. When you turn this thing on edge, holy fuck it cuts deep. I'm pretty sure I could put trenches in blacktop during the summer.

It doesn't really seem that much stiffer lengthwise, but try & twist it, ha ha, good luck with that one.

I'm keepin' this one, Palmer Snowobard, it's one year older than the other one I have.
But come on, its got fuckin' flames on it, this ones obviously the fastest.

I think the specs are the same? not positive, but they look identical.

TT

Then I am so close to immortality
timmytard is offline   Reply With Quote