Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Does my snowboard needs a fix already?
View Single Post
Old 12-15-2012, 08:57 PM   #26 (permalink)
AWNOW
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by duh View Post
You're an idiot.

To the OP, take that board into a reputable shop and get that damage fixed. Don't listen to the idiots who are telling you to ignore that damage. A ding like that compromises the integrity of the bond between the steel, sidewall and topsheet. It's a fairly easy and cheap fix.

I've known plenty of people who have ignored such damage and never had any adverse side effects. But I know way more people who ignored such damage and ended up with a board that delaminated into utter crap. The bottom line is that if you ignore that ding no-one is going to have any sympathy for you when your board gets cancer.
Not even close to an idiot. You clearly didn't read any of what I had to say, because you reiterate my point. This is an easy and cheap fix. If you think that is going to compromise a board in a way that is critical you need to ride a bit harder or stop buying shitty snowboards. This thread is fucking retarded with how people are overthinking a very simple issue. It is a snowboard, they get fucked up, do a quick fix and get back out there.
AWNOW is offline   Reply With Quote