Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - TY Early Santa - DC Status Boa '12 received!
View Single Post
Old 12-15-2012, 09:54 PM   #13 (permalink)
Weipim

Quote:
Originally Posted by JENKS View Post
Nice collection. I moved from norcal to vegas for the past 12 years and moved back to norcal in july. Sold all my stuff when I moved way back when. The cool thing is I have had to buy all new gear! Been on a rampage. UPS guy has to be pissed comin here once or twice a week. This is my only board. I'm torn between the now ipo, ride maestro and flow nxt at bindings now. Already bought goggles, pants, jacket, boots, base layers and gloves. Bindings is the only thing left now.
I just counted mine and I have 7 pairs of bindings, if the ups guy brings my now next week.

If you don't ever want to own another pair of bindings, then get the flow nxt-gt i guess. lots of new tech but the problem is that this year's model lots of people can't step in so easily.

with the ride bindings, I have delta mvmt, I really liked them but on high speed the micro vibrations are annoying enough to kill all the dampening your board provides.

I havent try the now ipo and I think these are the only thing im missing my my quiver, maybe buying a pair of flow one day.

gl and if u ever come to colorado let's ride
Weipim is offline   Reply With Quote