Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Gun Control Debate thread
View Single Post
Old 12-16-2012, 02:59 AM   #314 (permalink)
MarshallV82
Veteran Member

Guns do not matter, I mean I don't think people need concealed weapon permits, ridiculous amounts of ammo and what not. None the less we can't take them away, it's a part of American culture. As long as there is cash there will be crime and access to weapons, so it doesn't matter anyway. Gun-Control is nothing but a band-aid policy because we can't solve the real issue at hand. Much like Pitbull bans - you can't ban stupid people [owners] so you ban the dog.

This country needs to step up and help people, or atleast identify the people that have mental issues. Throwing pills down their throats is not the solution.
We need to work on education, mental health care, and obesity. I also think Americans need to stop being so afraid of life, shit has always been this bad, it's just reported more. It's not all unicorns and rainbows out there, life gets pretty real. The sooner the younger generation realizes that the better.

When a problem occurs you go after the root cause... It's really not that hard to comprehend. Until then I'm sure the government will take whatever steps are deemed necessary. I just hope they make it tougher to obtain weapons and let responsible people go about life. I'm a pretty liberal guy and and all, but I own guns. I was raised in Wyoming...