Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

Here We Go...

4K views 13 replies 9 participants last post by  grafta 
#1 ·
let it snow!

Tonight Snow showers. Low around 17. Wind chill values as low as -2. Windy, with a west southwest wind 21 to 30 mph, with gusts as high as 39 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Total nighttime snow accumulation of 5 to 9 inches possible.

Sunday Snow. High near 24. Wind chill values as low as -1. Windy, with a southwest wind 28 to 31 mph becoming southeast in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 40 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 7 to 11 inches possible.

Sunday Night Snow. The snow could be heavy at times. Steady temperature around 23. Wind chill values as low as zero. Windy, with a south wind 34 to 44 mph increasing to 45 to 55 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 80 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 15 to 21 inches possible.

Monday Snow showers. High near 23. Wind chill values as low as -6. Windy, with a west southwest wind 46 to 55 mph, with gusts as high as 70 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 10 to 14 inches possible.

See less See more
#2 ·
hell yeah man. Glad to hear you guys are finally gonna get some good shit to ride out there.

I've got family in Portland that I may try to visit here soon and sneak some riding in on the side. Good to know there's finally some good weather in the mix for the PNW.

It's finally gotten cold enough here on the east coast so I could ride at Cataloochee yesterday. It was a shitty mix of slush in the sunny areas followed by hockey rink ice in the shade. Pretty brutal...but hopefully it can old me over until some colder weather moves in the area and they can get the guns running.

#5 ·
Fucken aye! Just got back from doin Seymour laps. Dumping up there, nice and cold too :thumbsup:

Heading to Hemlock in the morning for some freshies. Life is good!

Will try my damnedest to put up some photos from Hemlock tomorrow... more TRs, less bitchin' :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.