Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

Looking for some good insoles

7K views 21 replies 15 participants last post by  Rockpen 
#1 ·
Last year my K2 raiders killed my feet. So I'm looking for some good insoles. What do you recommend ?

#2 ·
Insoles are hit or miss. I currently use superfeet which is a considerable upgrade over the foam insoles that come in your boot. But for what you get for $50 with the superfeet, I would recommend spending an extra $50 to get custom molded insoles. If you spend a lot of time on the hill it's def worth the investment. And if you don't spend that much time on the hill they can last you for years.

#3 ·
Insoles are hit or misse superfeet which is a considerable upgrade over the foam insoles that come in your boot. But for what you get for $50 with the superfeet, I would recommend spending an extra $50 to get custom molded insoles. If you spend a lot of time on the hill it's def worth the investment. And if you don't spend that much time on the hill they can last you for years.
What custom insoles do you recommend ? Also could it be the inner boot shell that is bothering me ?

#11 ·
I used SOLE for my burton rulers but since I got Nike ZF1's I don't think I will be replacing the insoles. The Nike's already have decent arch support.

SOLE's are good because they are heat moldable too but I don't think they are low profile like the red or yellow super feet.

#18 ·
i just ordered mine. they dont have a very large selection on sizes at the moment, but i lucked out with my tiny feet (8). im hoping the skate shoe sizes relate to boot sizes or i might be hooped...

they have most sizes available for their kingfoam orthotics which are (slightly cheaper) also supposed to be very good, however they are heat modable rather then liquid for the game changers.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.