Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Gun Control Debate thread
View Single Post
Old 12-16-2012, 05:20 PM   #350 (permalink)
Edge

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleev-les View Post
I am far from clouded. I see the reality and recourse of banning guns. You do not just because you have a few friends and the media. The media loves to point to the negative and not the positive. If you do not believe in arms ownership, then so be it. Ultimately I will not judge you and your belief if you respect my right to own guns all in the same. This country turns more into conformity of the minority voice and not the rights that it was founded on. 200 years ago or not, that is the foundation of this country. You do not just go uproot it and think that is the correct change and approach.

Would it interest you to know that I have read or listened to absolutely no reports on the current events? My opinions have been completely formed from reading each different perspective in this topic, and my initial thoughts on being made aware that this tragedy occurred.

Possibly making me the least media-influenced person in this thread. Because I haven't paid attention, simply put.

You don't have to uproot the foundations to.. trim the branches a little Again, core values and morals don't change. But the specifics do. As Snowolf said.. Welcome to Democracy.