Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Gun Control Debate thread
View Single Post
Old 12-16-2012, 05:27 PM   #250 (permalink)
sleev-les

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edge View Post
Would it interest you to know that I have read or listened to absolutely no reports on the current events? My opinions have been completely formed from reading each different perspective in this topic, and my initial thoughts on being made aware that this tragedy occurred.

Possibly making me the least media-influenced person in this thread. Because I haven't paid attention, simply put.

You don't have to uproot the foundations to.. trim the branches a little Again, core values and morals don't change. But the specifics do. As Snowolf said.. Welcome to Democracy.
I respect change, not abolishment. If they want to put some tools in place to lower the risk of the nuts getting guns, thats fine. I even said earlier I'd be fine with going for a permit renew every x amount of years or whatever the method be to help that. Taking away core rights is what I am firmly against just because a fraction of a percent ruin the majority abiding the laws. When you look at sheer statistics, taking everyones guns doesn't solve the problem. Looking at me like I'm the bad guy because I have an assault rifle for sport is no more than a biased and jaded opinion that has been composed because of a few bad apples.