Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Vancouver 12-13 Season
View Single Post
Old 12-16-2012, 06:17 PM   #265 (permalink)
timmytard
Veteran Member

I take it the tramp sessions are pretty fun?

You should be able to slap one of those bounceboards together pretty easy.

Much cheaper than those outrageous prices that are on bounceboard.com for some foam & straps.

Try value Village or the leisure center & see if you can get one of those flat foam pieces.

Substitute Carbon & fiberglass with some foam & maybe chop down some thin cutting board for stringers to stiffen it up.

I got some ideas, don't know why I haven't made somethin' like this already for my tramp.
Cause about 3 min on a normal board is about as long as you can go for before you have a heart attack. Regular snowboards on tramps kinda sucks, they fight each other & you have to work so hard for very little.

You can't tell me you don't want to try that air bag, & I know for a fact, coming & playing on it will only be beneficial for everything else your tryin' to accomplish this year? Correct? The chances of hurting yourself are next to nil.
I tried a double & my face was the first thing that hit the bag, & I'm still pretty

Last time I was on it, they were only checking to see that you had @ least bought 1 ticket for $2 & signed the waiver. After that they didn't care how many times you went off it. They were laughin' about it.

I'll lend ya $2 bucks
You can't say no to that!

TT

Then I am so close to immortality
timmytard is offline   Reply With Quote