Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Binding Footbed length too short for boot? (pics incl)
View Single Post
Old 12-16-2012, 09:52 PM   #13 (permalink)
Gdog42

Quote:
Originally Posted by iinkinpark10 View Post
That might be the winning ticket right there. I'm thinking that a maxed out medium basically will equal a large at its smallest setting. Thus giving me the baseplate I need under my toe.

With everyone not positive this is the best option I'm gonna take them in attached to the board and see what the shop says.

I wanted this to work out so I could be done with the whole process. This is my 3rd year riding but first year I've purchased the whole set up. Been a lot of long nights deciding on what i wanted to buy. Boots, board, bindings, pants, jacket, helmet, and goggles.

Almost there though. Going to Winter Park, CO in 35 days.
I would just remove them, take them in, and tell them they're too small. If they see you've already mounted them, they'll be likely to just SAY "yeah, don't worry- they look fine!"

Winter Park, you say? Are they open? I went there for spring break. Tell ya, the Mary Jane was a real frozen bitch while I was there!
Gdog42 is offline   Reply With Quote