Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Binding Footbed length too short for boot? (pics incl)
View Single Post
Old 12-16-2012, 08:59 PM   #14 (permalink)
iinkinpark10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gdog42 View Post
I would just remove them, take them in, and tell them they're too small. If they see you've already mounted them, they'll be likely to just SAY "yeah, don't worry- they look fine!"

Winter Park, you say? Are they open? I went there for spring break. Tell ya, the Mary Jane was a real frozen bitch while I was there!
Thankfully they are starting to get snow there now. I check their weather report at onthesnow.com everyday lol. Getting antsy. Will be my first time out west. When did you go to WP. I heard last year was just brutal anywhere you went.

Sidenote. The shop I got my bindings from is different from where I got my board and boots. Might take it into the place I got my board and see what they say. I do most of my business with them (me, my gf, and two buddies have all bought boards and boots through them, with most of them getting bindings there) just came across these bindings at a great price at shred shop when up on the northside of chicago. I live in the south suburbs.
iinkinpark10 is offline   Reply With Quote