Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Binding Footbed length too short for boot? (pics incl)
View Single Post
Old 12-17-2012, 06:44 AM   #17 (permalink)
Gdog42

Quote:
Originally Posted by iinkinpark10 View Post
Thankfully they are starting to get snow there now. I check their weather report at onthesnow.com everyday lol. Getting antsy. Will be my first time out west. When did you go to WP. I heard last year was just brutal anywhere you went.
Yeah, the weather conditions there over spring break in April were nasty, but mostly on the 1st out of the 4 days we were riding there. That day was cold, dark, and literally frozen solid everywhere. 2nd day was nice because, surprisingly (for that time of year), we had a mild pow day. Last 2 days were so warm we rode in out shirts. The slush made for good park conditions, though.

So, because of weather fluctuations we got a bit of every condition. By the time we left the whole place was completely melting. One of my friends went over spring break the year before and said it was powder everywhere.

Not going on that trip again next year! Have fun while you're there- it should be a lot better for you around this time of year!
Gdog42 is offline   Reply With Quote