Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Gun Control Debate thread
View Single Post
Old 12-17-2012, 09:52 AM   #259 (permalink)
sleev-les

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edge View Post
I won't every attack anyone for having an opinion, but honestly, I can see your perspective. America has a lot of extremists, whether they are religious, political, or social. But realistically, I too have spent a lot of my short life travelling, and I can happily say that America has it easy. You're hardly living in a third world country. If it was just "The End of The World," it wouldn't have been going on for so long. There is another reason at work here, I really can't see the reason for all these massacres as "America generates more psycopaths."
Thats why I made that mention for the more recent escalation. I can't really answer what this country is thinking the past couple days or weeks. Me being who I am, I can't understand what would make a normal person snap to the degree they do. The ones that are already suffering from something need to be documented like we were talking before to keep them away or minimize their potential to do harm.