Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Gun Control Debate thread
View Single Post
Old 12-17-2012, 11:13 AM   #267 (permalink)
Donutz
Drunk with power...er beer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleev-les View Post
THE ROOT CAUSE is the individual so stop blaming the tools. Yet me mentioning other opportunities for these acts to occur (and even posted a story) you again pick that apart and try to believe its not possible or wouldn't happen if a gun isn't available. I'll say it again, use the proper tools to limit the risk. Stop with the gung ho hardcore stance and look at real methods to help keep guns out of the individuals hands that have the potential to do harm. (class, psych eval, permit renewal etc etc).
That's just great. I chide you for concentrating on the gun banning issue and suggest you think more about the root causes, and you respond by chiding me about the gun banning issue and telling me I should be more concerned about the root causes. Despite the fact the I brought up the question of root causes at the beginning of this thread and have stated several times that just demanding that guns be banned is a knee-jerk reaction. You really don't have anything do you? You're just a bag of air and NRA talking points.

INNUENDO:
Italian enema.