Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Gun Control Debate thread
View Single Post
Old 12-17-2012, 11:32 AM   #393 (permalink)
Donutz
Drunk with power...er beer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleev-les View Post
I was going to respond differently, but I went to reread your initial post to me. I apologize if I misread, but most of my posts have been to counter this whole gun banning vs. the actual cause. I didn't read your beginning posts because I entered this thread in reply to a specific comment I saw. I see your point, knee jerk reactions aren't a proper answer and you are right, the root is what needs to be fixed. I focused on what I believe you saw as me ignoring these cause which isn't the case. I've made plenty of statements that banning a weapon isn't the solution, but finding a solution to the core is where we need to be. Hopefully that clarifies a bit and is taken better than the prick response I received.
These types of threads generate posts almost faster than you can read them, and it's pretty easy to miss entire blocks.

I don't actually expect us to come up with the answer. We're snowboarders right? But I think it's important to at least think about the problem as something that needs a solution and in principle has a solution.

I hate the parts between winter