Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Thirty Two Jacket problem
View Single Post
Old 12-17-2012, 02:08 PM   #1 (permalink)
quicklx
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Default Thirty Two Jacket problem

I am not sure if there is a 32 rep that come on here or not, but I hope so to get some resolution.

I bought a Merc jacket this time last year (early december 2011). Here in the midwest the weather hasn't been cooperating so this past weekend was the first time since last year that I have had my gear out.

Started packing for the weekend trip and found one of the seams had come unsewn. Likely happened last season and I did not notice.

I called Thirty Two's customer support for warranty and they basically told me to pound sand. This is rediculous! The jacket barely makes it a year and starts falling apart? Funny part is the jacket / color way just came out fall of 2011...so how old do they think the jacket could be??

I have 2 pairs of Thirty Two boots, and 1 for my wife, as well as another jacket.....I will be selling all this stuff and buying from another company that will stand behind their product if this doesn't get taken care of.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2011 32 Merc jacket 2.jpg (134.0 KB, 28 views)
File Type: jpg 2011 32 Merc jacket 1.jpg (107.1 KB, 26 views)
quicklx is offline   Reply With Quote