Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Summit County Or Bust
View Single Post
Old 12-17-2012, 01:31 PM   #4 (permalink)
Harolddd

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockyMTNsteeze View Post
Hey, becareful.

Hitch hiking is common in the mountains and you could do that. However people have been murdered. I know of three cases where people were murdered in Colorado because they were hitch hiking.

There are cabins in the woods, but it takes local knowledge and hiking to get to them. You would need to know where they are. You would need snow shoes. I know of a few, but I don't know how often people stay in them or if there are rules.
]
Wow, that is some scary stuff I guess hitch hiking should be considered as a last choice. Hmm where would a good place to start looking for these cabins be? I have some snow shoes so I might have to do some exploring when I am there in January for sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurtonAvenger View Post
Gas, Grass, or Ass no one rides for free. I suggest you watch Jay and Silent Bob Strike back for a more in depth analysis of this concept.
Why would someone want me to fart in their vehicle or give them some grass, there is tons of grass all over the sides of the roads. Also I don't think I will have access to a donkey to trade for a ride either ....hehehe jk love that movie. I always get a kick out of the people that dress up as them for Halloween.
Harolddd is offline   Reply With Quote