Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Gun Control Debate thread
View Single Post
Old 12-17-2012, 09:11 PM   #413 (permalink)
ARSENALFAN
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Thumbs up

Let me just state one thing for the record. America is a fucking awesome country. I have never met an American citizen that I didn't like. I have travelled the entire east coast from New York to Florida to Louisiana. I spend alot of time in Montana and Idaho. You're a great Nation and great folk. I admire alot about the American way of life - for instance, how you all seem to know and love your neighbours - the sense of community you have. The overwhelming majority's faith in God. I also enjoy your culture. I watch some football, basketball, Nascar and sing the American anthem when US NHL teams come and play Calgary. I love the new music you are pumping out. I also love American blues, bluegrass and Kentucky Bourbon. I guess I am just disheartened with the culture of violence and the lazy government in general. That being said, I dislike our politicians too.....but most of them don't get the hair on my back standing up like when I listen to your congressmen/women on television. So if I came across anti-American, which I likely did, I was just heated up and the fingers were typing faster than my brain could process. I hope you find a solution to this epidemic. All the best!