Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Noob needs some Advice
View Single Post
Old 12-17-2012, 08:33 PM   #4 (permalink)
Jason

Can you make weekday trips? Mountain Creek in NJ is ~45 minutes from the GWB. If you can get there on a weekday it's usually pretty empty. I haven't been there on a weekend but I'm assuming its a shit show. It doesn't compare with Vermont but you don't need it to when you're learning. I'd recommend private lessons but if you can't afford that, this is a pretty good deal.

The 3X GUARANTEED EXPERIENCE (Age 8+)
This is a deal you can't afford not to take advantage of. For just $30 more than the 1X package you can come back and do it again 2 more times!!! This package includes: 3 Anytime All Day Lift Access Tickets, 3 Anytime Ski or Snowboard Rentals and 3 1 hour Group Lessons, We GUARANTEE you will be turning on your own on our "green" terrain after 3 lessons, or your lessons are FREE until you can!*
Ski or snowboard $129
*After redemption of the third lift, lesson & rental package, beginner lesson clinics only will be available at no charge until you can make turns down the Sugar trail. Rental equipment and lift tickets are not included for these additional lessons.
Valid for 1 Lift Ticket and 1 Rental per Day - Non-transferrable
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote