Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Gun Control Debate thread
View Single Post
Old 12-17-2012, 11:14 PM   #425 (permalink)
slyder
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShredLife View Post
its not about laws, its not really about guns - its about our society. we do not give a fuck about one another. far too many people are left by the wayside of society. i don't have the answer to all of this bullshit but we absolutely need to show compassion to one another. we need to take better care of our neighbors, we need to be more invested in each others lives and in our communities.
This is a good view

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThunderChunky View Post
You know what else makes it a lot easier to kill a lot of people. One person with a gun and a bunch of people without them. If everyone had guns it wouldn't be as easy. If you are trying to make it harder then that would be the better option.
Stop trying to put band aids on a bleeding artery. Fix the problem.
I like this view. We won't influence the minds of anyone on this point. I truly believe it would be a deterrent. Why do muggers not mug a 6'6" 250 lb guy, girls are easier targets. Criminals take the path of least resistance, elderly, girls traveling alone, approaching a man in a group or gang of thugs. You don't see a mugger trying to rob 2 - 4 guys, why he'll get his ass kicked DETERRENT!!! Civilians that can defend themselves Deterrent !!!