Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Shipping charges blow a**!
View Single Post
Old 12-17-2012, 10:51 PM   #31 (permalink)
TorpedoVegas

You never meant to bitch about it? The title of this thread is "shipping charges blow a$$".... Sounds like bitchin' to me

I'm assuming you are talking about the Camel Toe board? This board is 399.00 online...499.00 local at RBS, that's 100.00 difference. I couldn't get the online form to calculate the shipping charges, but if you go to the Evo website, a 399.00 board shipped to Canada international standard shipping, costs 513.00 delivered.

I have no problems with people buying shit online.... Sometimes it's a good deal or it's a product not locally available, but sometimes it's worth buying local. You also get great service locally. I think if you buy at Royal Board Shop they also give you free tune ups or something. I just broke my Hovercraft after 3 days... (Manufacturing error)... Walked into the shop and dropped off the board. Great service and I didn't have to package up a board and ship it off myself for warranty coverage.

Did I sound mean? That's just the way I am... You'll get used to it
TorpedoVegas is offline   Reply With Quote