Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Bataleon board wrecked
View Single Post
Old 12-18-2012, 01:30 AM   #9 (permalink)
snowklinger
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supra View Post
it's quite simple, isn't it? they were supposed to tune up your board but they wrecked it. If it's significant damage I would demand a new board (but in a firm diplomatic way)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BurtonAvenger View Post
TBT isn't that hard to tune they dun fuckered up time to complain.
And TBT is not some newly arrived tech from outer space either. They can claim ignorance of the tech, but they cannot justify going from ignorance to serious damage. Do not accept them to attempt to repair it. You are already well versed in the knowledge and ability of their tune shop.

Anything short of you getting a new board = your gettin screwed.

A bit of advice: at the slightest bit of negativity from whoever you talk to initially about this, shelve the discussion until you can meet with their superior at a later time. This will allow you to cool down and regroup. You are absolutely the one who got fucked and deserves recompense, getting mad about it is only gonna fuck up the process for you. Stick to the facts you can be firm and polite. * I only give this advice cuz it would be hard for me to be cool but you just have to!!

Last edited by snowklinger; 12-18-2012 at 01:36 AM.
snowklinger is offline   Reply With Quote