Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Gun Control Debate thread
View Single Post
Old 12-18-2012, 09:20 AM   #445 (permalink)
backstop13
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowolf View Post
It seems that you, like many of the NRA types are not interested in any rational dialog about the issue of addressing these mass shootings. You don`t seem to care about anything, so long as your precious gun rights are not limited in even a very minor way Seems pretty selfish to me.....
then you obviously haven't read my posts on page 29 on of the thread, where I said there needed to be stricter regulations for gun ownership. I've been pretty open-minded and rational about the situation. Quit trying to act like me pointing out one statistic regarding alcohol related deaths was some kind of NRA bullshit slogan.

The point was, that we as Americans, don't have the all or nothing attitude against alcohol that we do towards guns. You misinterpret me when you think I want all guns no matter what. You yourself have railed against the all or nothing attitude, and I was merely pointing out that we don't have that attitude towards alcohol.