Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Binding Footbed length too short for boot? (pics incl)
View Single Post
Old 12-18-2012, 10:58 AM   #25 (permalink)
Gdog42

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurtonBindings View Post
Okay.
let's clean up some mis-truths.

1. Burton Bindings, at least those with Re:Flex, are roughly 60% more flexible underfoot than any other brand except Forum with Good Vibes.

2. Forum will be backed up by Burton for any and all warranty reasons. Not just for this year, for ever.

3. Burton has a lifetime warranty on all their baseplates. If you legitimately break our baseplate; it gets replaced for life. If we don't carry a compatible part any longer, you get comparable new bindings at no cost to you.

4. A simple solution to his sizing problem is exchanging his mediums for a size large. If you like the Republic, ride them. They're great bindings.
That sounds great. OK then, in that case you should probably just stick with the Forum bindings in a larger size.

*When I was talking about the flex, I meant the highback flex based on seeing Burton bindings at several stores. They felt more stiff on the Freestyle and Custom than those from other brands at the same price.

Thanks for getting that out. I thought Forum was done completely!
Gdog42 is offline   Reply With Quote