Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

Limited Edition NS Cobra

24K views 126 replies 37 participants last post by  outlyr 
#1 ·
#7 · (Edited)
What if I want to buy one as a present for a veteran? My bro-in-law is an Army Vet. He lives two blocks away so I want to surprise him. But if not I can just get him to order it.

I can get a copy of his DD214

I briefly thought about him buying me one but fuck it, that ain't cool plus this would be cool for his ass who rides a way too big burton piece of shit and wears shitty boots that look like Louis Vuitton knock offs.

EDIT: Not that Burton is a piece of shit but his burton definitely is lol

#24 ·
Oh make no mistake, it is definitely a great board for very advanced riding....;)
Cool, that will leave me plenty of room for progressing then.

Just put in my order for a 155 Cobra - in my heart I really wanted the Heritage, but my brain/cool judgment prevailed and I went with the Cobra.

Also, same question to you that I put to Leo in the other thread:
How did you find the combination of the Cobra and the Contact Pros? Did you ever feel like you wanted a slightly stiffer or lighter binding?
Background: I will initially go with my L/XL 390 Bosses (and my size 10 Vans Fargos) which are pretty similar to the Contract Pros (responsive base plate but soft-ish highback), but open to changing/upgrading...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.