Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Gun Control Debate thread
View Single Post
Old 12-18-2012, 05:37 PM   #368 (permalink)
StreetDoc
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaka View Post
"I'd rather die in a gunfight than flee my own home" you watch too many movies cowboy. Too much emotion, not enough brains is what this statement tells me about you. Maybe it'll change if you have kids, I don't know how old you are, but this statement by you is quite scary, and unfortunately a lot of people who own guns, are the same. Someone used the slippery slope reference earlier.

Are you the same guy who'll shoot up a nightclub because someone steps on your shoe, or looks at your girl? Old fashioned, please....

I'm far from left wing btw, just because someone sees things differently than you doesn't make them a liberal.

For the record, if I could flee my own home while there is a home invasion, not only would I be gone, I'd start making the list for my insurance company to replace my shit.

I guess you're just tougher than me.
yep that's me, I don't know what to say you've got me pegged.

Good news is this is my 6th day of 12 hour shifts in a row and I have a week off starting tomorrow so I won't be tempted to come back to this thread!!!! Riding tomorrow

BTW: I'm 28, born and raised in Chicago and worked in some of the worst neighborhoods in the country for about 5 years. Call me a product of my society. I don't give a shit what you think

Last edited by StreetDoc; 12-18-2012 at 05:41 PM.