Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - The Official Michigan Winter Thread
View Single Post
Old 12-18-2012, 08:43 PM   #2471 (permalink)
sabatoa
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by chomps1211 View Post
Yup!! The local (Detroit) radio is calling for up to 10"!! Hope they're prediction ends up on the "Low" side! 12-15+!!! Called before leaving work, got the room for Sat. & reserved the rental car. I was hoping that Wiredsport was near enough that the X-Mas Stoker board they shipped today might get here by Fri. but looks like their outta Oregon so UPS is NEVER gonna make that happen! Oh well, Need to get some fresh stuff under the Arbor anyway!!!

Seriously, does anyone going have any 2 for 1 Lift ticket coupons they want to use to split the cost? (I've already got my room & car reserved for the long demo day weekend the 27th thru 30th @ Highland's! Anyplace I can save a buck now, is only to the good!)

Anyway, I plan on being @ Highland's as early as possible Sat. morning, so seeya'all out there!
Sorry my man, I have a pass there but I can't go this weekend anyways. I can only go about every other weekend or so.
  • Boyne Mountain: 0
  • Mt Holly: 1
  • Mt. Brighton: 0
  • Caberfae Peaks: 0
  • Crystal Mountain: 0
  • Bittersweet: 0
sabatoa is offline   Reply With Quote