Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Vancouver 12-13 Season
View Single Post
Old 12-19-2012, 12:33 AM   #293 (permalink)
destroy

Hey guys.

Just popping in to introduce myself! First post, new to snowboarding. Lifelong resident here, wish I'd taken it up many years ago. Way stoked on riding already and get out as much as I can. I mostly get out to Cypress but I'm sure I'll hit the other locals as well. Don't really know anyone else who rides so always drive up alone. I'd be stoked to meet some new people. It's refreshing how much friendlier people are on the mountain than out on the streets in day to day dealings.

everest - put some proper winter tires on that thing! I drive a big heavy (4000 lbs) old rwd Benz with an open diff. Last year was the first time I put winters on anything I've ever driven and I wouldn't go without on anything from now on. Throw some weight in the back but not too much. It's not always the starting and getting moving that you should be concerned about, but stopping and keeping it from going and squirrely and getting too messy when things start to go south on ya!

Anyway, headed up to Prince George tomorrow morning for a few days for work before the holidays. Hoping to hit Powder King on the weekend!
destroy is offline   Reply With Quote