Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - SELLER REVIEW: The house.com
View Single Post
Old 12-19-2012, 06:38 AM   #11 (permalink)
Derp

The House -

The last (and only) order I placed there was incorrect. Picture displayed on their site was a stock photo and the piece I received was nowhere near what I wanted.

1st call = 30 minutes on hold and I hung up. The following day I talked to someone and was told they would call me right back as they went to check stock. 3 hours later I called them back to ask wtf. I was then told someone would call on Monday.

No call on Monday.

Bored at work I went to their FB page on Tuesday and left a shitty note. Less than 5 minutes later I had a response and someone checking on my order. Had the new item I ordered in my hands 2 days later.

I was told that since they screwed up the order and no longer had it in stock that if I chose something else it would be 50% off. So I did...only to find out on my recent CC statement that I never received the discount.

Not worth the hassle to go through more bullshit over 8 bucks, but they lost a customer over the whole ordeal.
Derp is offline   Reply With Quote