Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Gun Control Debate thread
View Single Post
Old 12-19-2012, 09:18 AM   #407 (permalink)
backstop13
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowolf View Post

Number one, you dont know what you are talking about. The "liberal media" as you call it here in Portland is praising this guy six ways to Sunday. You live in Colorado not Oregon so you don`t have a clue what we are or are not talking about.
This is the first I've heard of this. So Doc's point stands that mainstream media isn't really reporting stories like this. Printing a story like this would detract people from being "all-in" on the outright banning of firearms. They may be praising that guy in Portland, but the national media isn't saying a word about it, that I've seen anyway.

However, you're exactly right about those comments at the bottom of that article. Makes me sick, not just as a gun owner, but just as an American that we have this many people in our country dropping N bombs and being that ignorant. It truly does paint all gun owners into the corner that we're all crazy nut job, right wing, conspiracy theorists.