Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - finally sick of the unions
View Single Post
Old 12-19-2012, 11:29 AM   #28 (permalink)
Nivek
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Extremo View Post
Union's new split toe is the same thing that Rome is offering on the 390. And it's better than any other split out there (Raiden, Now, K2) and lasts longer than Ride's rubber web that breaks apart within a season and turns into a shitty version of the split cap anyways.
bahahaha same as Romes. That's cute. If its better than any other toe strap out there why is it we only hear about the Union strap not fitting boots? I have yet to hear anyone complain about K2's (which by the way on the Formula and up has individual adjustment for the top and bottom portion), I haven't heard anyone complain about the Raidens either. Picking on NOW? A first year product? Oh and even for a first year product I was more impressed than with Union. Yeah Rides web breaks, and somehow it doesn't effect the functionality. Which is why it"s the most popular mod to Unions.

Nice try.

Union needs to bring back the gen2 strap or shrink the one they have by 25%.

And your comment about Flux, why is it no one complains about their toe strap? Or toe ratchet? Or anything really? Oh right, cause anyone that doesn't like Union is just a hater.

That thing I do to escape the world and have fun with my friend

Last edited by Nivek; 12-19-2012 at 11:36 AM.
Nivek is offline   Reply With Quote