Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Gun Control Debate thread
View Single Post
Old 12-19-2012, 12:33 PM   #500 (permalink)
KIRKRIDER
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cc898 View Post
Please tell me you did not just refer to a Semi-auto as a machine gun. I hope the mg part of that was refering to something else.

I agree with the health care part, it needs to be factored in.

As for why the mom NEEDS it, well, she was obviously cleared to own it when she bought it legally. Until it becomes illegal to buy something, who is to declare who needs what? I really like beer, I am legal to buy it, but I don't really NEED it. Well, some days I do.

The whole thing needs to be in the responsibity of ownership, no matter what we are talking about, cars boats planes, beer, guns.
No, it can't be only the owner responsibility. From the moment you enable someone to get something that can harm others you are responsible as well.
Especially when the "owner" or user, is mentally sick.

There need to be a logic between what you WANT and what you can GET. I want a stinger Missile, few land-mines and a chain gun. Should I be able to get them? You can get all the beer you want... If instead you want 5 boxes of C-4 I get suspicious. It depends on the product you want...and how dangerous for the rest of us is. Do you really need me telling you?
Burton Driver-X
K2-Cinch-CTX
Subaru WRX 06